In 2005, STEF started offering international groupage from the Netherlands to Southern Europe. In September 2014 Speksnijder Transport was acquired, followed by the acquisition of Vers-Express in May 2016. In December of the same year, STEF also acquired a minority interest in Netko, after which STEF fully acquired Netko in March 2019.
- 2005Opening of TFE logistics Nederland
- 2014Acquisition of Speksnijder Transport
- 2016Acquisition of Vers-Express
- 2016Acquisition of Netko (40%)
- 2017New chilled warehouse in Bodegraven
- 2018Name change of Speksnijder and Vers Express to STEF
- 2019Full acquisition of Netko which becomes STEF Raalte