• The Group’s results are returning to pre-Covid levels.
• The Group bolsters its environmental roadmap and presented its 2030 climate initiative.
• The second quarter marked a return to pre-Covid turnover trends.
• However, the recovery has taken hold to differing degrees in the various activities and geographic regions.
• Group turnover totalled €1,636.8 million for the first six months of the year (+7.5% like-for-like).
STEF initiated the energy transition years ago and can show convincing results. Aware of the need to step up its environmental efforts, the Group today announces the "Moving Green" climate program.
• Limited drop in turnover (-2.8% like-for-like) despite the ongoing health crisis.
• Resistant business model in all Group countries.
Business held up well, with a drop in operating profit limited to 28.2%
Ongoing construction of the European network
Fourth quarter sales were down 7.2%.
This transaction will allow Nagel-Group to continue the strategic optimisation of its network and pursue its policy of refocusing on key markets. At the same time, STEF Group will reinforce its presence and network across these three countries.
Turnover down: -6.7% in Q3 and -9.1% for the first nine months of the year. Resilient business model aided by food consumption holding up well during the summer.
The Group implemented exceptional resources that took a toll on results, in order to fulfil its duty to supply food to the public.
STEF, the European leader in temperature-controlled transport and logistics services for food products,
generated turnover of €697.5 million in the second quarter of 2020.
STEF celebrates centenary by passing the €100m profit milestone.
Turnover up 7% to €1,665.9M. Strong increase in results (EBIT up 40% and net income up 20%). Move into the packaging market from September 2019.